February 25, 2005


Some Pictures

.

.

. Posted by Hello
That adorable guy is my little brother, Jon. He is so much fun to be around and I always look forward to spending time with him. Notice my white legs next to his tan ones!! The next picture is of "Shooters", the scene of the tushy episode! The next one is me, pretending to be glamorous in my mom's hat. It kept the sun off of my face, but at a price. It was quite windy and I had to hold onto that sucker! It blew off once when we first got on the boat and Kevin and Jon were threatening to either staple it or duct tape it to my head. Nice! The last picture is of the yacht Jon works on, it is called "Showtime". There are more square feet on that yacht then in my home!! It was really beautiful and we were so happy to be able to go on it and see my brother.

We were delayed almost two hours on our return flight yesterday and when we arrived at Newark Airport we were greeted by snow. It was sad to think back a mere twenty four hours when I was a bikini clad sunbather with not a care in the world!

But, it really is good to be home. There is no place like my own bed!

3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

You are a doll :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at you! Definite runner's legs. I hope to get them someday.

Poppins
http://www.upsaid.com/teachermom

Dy said...

Look at YOU! You are so lovely! Thanks for posting pictures! YAY! It looks like such fun.

Dy