May 25, 2005

Meme About MEEEE!!

I lifted this from Donna. An alphabet meme about Me! Feel free to do one in the comments box or put it on your blog. I would love to read all about youse guys!

A is for Age - 34
B is for Booze - A glass of wine, probably twice a year
C is for Career - Homemaker
D is for Dads name - Patrick
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - Why, me, of course!
F is for Favorite song at the moment - My would be American Idol audition song, September
H is for Hometown - Spotswood NJ
I is for Instrument you play - None
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Strawberry Jam
K is for Kids - 3 Boys
L is for Living arrangement - Own a home, Colonial
M is for Moms name - Elaine
N is for Names of best friends - Kevin, Laurie and my Mom
O is for Overnight hospital stays - 3 times for the birth of my boys
P is for Phobias - I don't like small spaces
Q is for Quote you like - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus! ~Romans 8:1
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Married for ten years in August
S is for Siblings - One beloved sister and one darling brother
U is for Unique trait - I remember all of the license plate numbers and letters from everyone's cars. Really, every plate they have ever had. This is more strange then unique.
V if for Vegetable you love - carrot's
W is for Worst trait - Impatience
X is for XRays you have had - Teeth, arm, leg
Y is for Yummy food you make - Mexican dip and my special chicken
Z is for Zodiac sign - Virgo but I don't put stock in it

10 comments:

Chord of Three Strands said...

so what does meme mean? or stand for. I always called these things surveys, but they are called memes here.

Laney said...

I have no idea! LOL!! I thought they were surveys too, but in the blogosphere, anything is possible!

Donna Boucher said...

September? Earth Wind and Fire?

Donna Boucher said...

I wonder how common it is to be named after your mother?

RANDI said...

I like these ABC memes, lots of fun info!

I too was wondering what a "meme" is!!!

CMB said...

I'll answer these on my blog too. When is your birthday - I am a virgo too! August 24, 1975

Carrie said...

I found this definiton on whatis.com. Not sure how it applies to blogging.

"A meme is an idea that is passed on from one human generation to another. It's the cultural equivalent of a gene, the basic element of biological inheritance. The term was coined in 1976 by Richard Dawkins in his book The Selfish Gene. "

I answered the ABC meme on my page, too.

gina said...

I'm posting with this profile- because this is where I put my list. First- yourself, LOL. (to a party)
Second (unquie trait) Maybe that's why you can't find your way too well- you're too busy looking at everyone's plates. ;)

Jersey Girl said...

You did have another hospital stay although I understand why you don't remember. You were 8 months old - you were dehydrated. I thought Dad would not recover from having to leave you there. (3 days)

Jules said...

What fun!! Thanks for sharing!