February 12, 2008

'Sup, Dawg

He's not a bad dog, he's just a dog and all that being a dog encompasses. He chews things and sheds and chews things and sheds and chews things and sheds.

Did I mention the shedding?


Yes?

And the chewing. Did I mention the chewing?

K, just checking.

He has an affinity for foam, not limited to and including: skateboard helmets, dirtbike googles and flip-flops. This is not good for two reason: 1. I loves me some shoes, and 2. I loves me some hair-free floors.

I threaten to make a hat out of him, but then I serve him the leftover steak. All cut up. In bite size pieces. Nicely warmed.

He's playing me.

4 comments:

melissa said...

You won!! You won!!!! Congratulations! My friend, Janelle will be SO glad that a "worthy" fan won!! email me where to send the prize. mwilyms@aol.com
Did you catch my lttle hints??

The pup is TOO adorable. Keep your shoes up!

Urban Mom said...

Those eyes would play anyone. And they'd LIKE it too, I imagine. What a cutie....

CMB said...

How cute is he? He has gotten so big since the 1st time you wrote about him. We lost our dog this past month and I miss him, but not the shedding. He did not chew but he sure did shed. I could have made many a fur coat over the past 11 years...

Anonymous said...

Your dog and my cat would make a good couple. Well, maybe not really, but in a shedding sense. I swear my cat must shed a fur coat every day with all the cat hair I vacuum up, and the hairballs she throws up.
At least you don't have the hairballs.

~dawn