February 24, 2006

Next on the List

Another short and sweet post! I have a laundry list, a mile long, of things to do today.

About a month ago, my dearest mother offered to take all three boys for the week before we move. I am flying down to Florida with them today and after they are safe with my mother, I am flying right back home. Next Friday, after we have closed on our house in North Carolina, she is going to drive up with the boys and meet us there.

In addition to that, I just looked at my Moving Ticker and almost had a stroke. Eeeekkkk, 5 days!

I will not be stressed, I will not be stressed, I will not be stressed...

Look to the finish!

5 comments:

Randi said...

Your mom is amazing! You will be in my prayers this next week--have a safe and happy move--enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Getting close and so busy! Praying for safe travels for all of you and a smooth-as-possible move!

Jersey Girl said...

Can't wait! Now you will have to check MY blog for an update on the activities of your boys. Huh! *smiling broadly*

Jules said...

Thats' cool that your mom will take the boys for that long.

Good luck with everything and try not to panic! Somehow- even when it seems impossible- everything that needs to be done manages to get done.

Here's to a stress-free and glitch- free move for you! (imagine me toasting with a glass of white zinfandel- since having the real thing is not possible at this point in time!) ;)

melissa said...

Now that's just what family is all about, isn't it? What a blessing. Now you can really kick into gear and get it done. Best of luck, Laney!