May 20, 2006

For The Girl in Oklahoma

Sleepless tagged me for this and being that I think she is aces, I had to do it. Sorry that it's late, Sleepless!

These are the questions that James Lipton asks his guests on Inside the Actors Studio. Just a little P.S. I noticed on their website that Michael J.Fox will be on an upcoming episode. I saw the episode the first time that it aired and I was overcome with emotion at his strength of character and fortitude. It's not often that I will tell you to watch a television show, but this one will not disappoint. I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is your favorite word? Honestly, I love the word "whirlygig." It just sounds like fun.

What is your least favorite word? From the Verb Meme, bulkhead. *shudder*

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Art, love and kindness, respectively.

What turns you off? Cruelty

What is your favorite curse word? I'll go with crap, but what I say most often is, "Oh, your sister's foot. "

What sound or noise do you love? My children's laughter.

What sound or noise do you hate? My children's screaming.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? A doctor.

What profession would you not like to do? I wouldn't want to be the guy that does the tandem airplane jumps with beginners. Every jump increases your chances of sitting in a chair and drooling for the rest of your life.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Well done, thou good and faithful servant.

Look to the finish!

1 comment:

Oklahoma Girl said...

Wonderful list!!! Thanks for thinking I'm "aces". You're a pretty cool lady yourself...& my day is not complete without checking in on you.
Have a blessed day!!

Namaste`