Actually it's 49 things, there is no 17.
I stole this from Donna. Do it, but be warned, it's harder than it looks.
(Apologies in advance to those of you who love cats and Bill Clinton.)
1. My roommate and I once: Drove into Manhattan for a cup of coffee.
2. Never in my life have I: Smoked marijuana
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: Jeremy Cavanaugh Gardner
4. High school was: Really fun
5. When I'm nervous: I feel like I have to pee.
6. The last time I cried was: 1 hour ago.
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids would be: My sister Laurie. There's a lot to be said for having a small bridal party.
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? Run naked, I have some pretty deep secrets.
9. My hair: Is really blond and getting long.
10. When I was 5: Hmmm, I don't remember being five.
11. Last Christmas: Joe was sick and had green boogers running out of his eyes. Lovely.
12. When I turn my head left: It hurts.
13. I should be: Preparing dinner.
14. When I look down I see: My nasty feet with peeling and chipped nail polish.
15. The craziest recent event was: Running Jeremy's soccer practice.
16. If I were a character on "Friends": I'd be Monica. I really am that anal about cleaning and it drives me bonkers when people look at my pictures and mess up the order.
18. My favorite aunt is: I don't have a favorite, they are all wonderful.
19. I have a hard time understanding: Why Kevin does not love shopping for shoes.
20. One time at a family gathering: My brother threw me in the pool.
21. You know I like you if: I joke with you.
22. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank: My agent. (he-he)
23. Take my advice: Don't ever use a phillips screwdriver to get the jammed paper out of a printer.
24. My ideal breakfast is: Cooked by my mother.
25. If you visit my home town: You will see the pizza parlor that I was a waitress in. I hated working there and made my dad go in to quit the job for me. I totally love him for doing that!
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: My parents.
27. If you spend the night at my house: You will hear Joe yelling, "You're dwiving me cwazy, Jer-O-mEEEEEE!"
28. I'd stop my wedding if: The groom didn't show up.
29. The world could do without: Bill Clinton.
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Be forced to wear brown shoes with a black belt.
31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: A mirror.
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: Kevin bought me milk. You envy the excitement of my life, don't you.
33. My favorite red head is: I don't have one.
34. My favorite brunette is: My sister.
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: Get out of the left lane, Bonehead!
36. The last time I was drunk: Was a long time ago.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: Donkeys. Specifically out of someone's butt.
38. I shouldn't have been: So mean to that girl in grade school.
39. I should have: Worn my capris last night to church.
40. Last night I: Watched Project Runway and yelled at the television.
41. There's this girl I know who: Cracks her knuckles and it sends shivers down my spine everytime I hear it.
42: I don't know: The names of all of our presidents. Shameful, right?
43. A better name for me would be: Your Highness.
44. If I ever go back to school: It will be to learn how to do contemporary dancing.
45. How many days until my birthday? In 2 days I will be 35.
46. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is: Ronald Reagan.
47. I've lived at my current address since: March 2006.
48. I've been told I look like: My mother.
49. If I could have any car, it would be: My current vehicle, a Red Chevy Tahoe. It was an anniversary gift from my husband.
50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: Go away, cat. I can't stand cats.
Look to the finish!