January 25, 2008

Seven Random Facts About Me

This is from Heidi's blog.

1. I can't eat Life Savers one at a time. I have to put two in my mouth at the same time. Everytime.

2. In high school I was involved in a french fry fight in a McDonalds and asked to leave said Mickey D's by... gulp... a policeman.

3. I hate balloons.

4. Opening cans of refrigerated biscuits scares the daylights out of me. I anticipate the POP and I gasp. Every.Single.Time. I think that I am prematurely gray because of this.

5. Shopping in messy stores makes me nervous. I begin refolding clothes and straightening hangers until good sense kicks in and I just leave.

6. I once barfed up rotini and haven't been able to eat it since.

7. I still believe that there is a chance for me to become an Olympic figure skater. I just need a leotard and a partner.

I'm not tagging anyone but if you do this, please let me know.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

LOL about the refrigerated biscuits. I used to be too scared to open them. :) Somehow, I got over it. I have no idea how.

carole said...

Hello! I found you through Heidi's blog. The biscuit 'pop' is scary, I have to agree!

Mindy Buller said...

I HATE opening refrigerated biscuits with a passion. It scares me every time!!! Of course, I'm the same girl whose frieds would say, "Mindy, I'm going to scare you right now. BOO!!" and I would jump. I startle easily. I jump when dh walks into the room unexpectedly. :-)

CMB said...

I believe you can be a skater...

Urban Mom said...

Hi there, found you through welltrainedmind.com when tonia suggested we list our blogs. i love that you run -- me too, well sometimes... it was easier before kids! and your sense of humor has pulled me in to check back in. anyway, just saying hi!

Hen Jen said...

loved your list! #4- I have issues with the biscuits too! lately I have casually ordered the kids to do it...

#7- LOL!