January 25, 2008

Seven Random Facts About Me

This is from Heidi's blog.

1. I can't eat Life Savers one at a time. I have to put two in my mouth at the same time. Everytime.

2. In high school I was involved in a french fry fight in a McDonalds and asked to leave said Mickey D's by... gulp... a policeman.

3. I hate balloons.

4. Opening cans of refrigerated biscuits scares the daylights out of me. I anticipate the POP and I gasp. Every.Single.Time. I think that I am prematurely gray because of this.

5. Shopping in messy stores makes me nervous. I begin refolding clothes and straightening hangers until good sense kicks in and I just leave.

6. I once barfed up rotini and haven't been able to eat it since.

7. I still believe that there is a chance for me to become an Olympic figure skater. I just need a leotard and a partner.

I'm not tagging anyone but if you do this, please let me know.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

LOL about the refrigerated biscuits. I used to be too scared to open them. :) Somehow, I got over it. I have no idea how.

Carole said...

Hello! I found you through Heidi's blog. The biscuit 'pop' is scary, I have to agree!

mindy said...

I HATE opening refrigerated biscuits with a passion. It scares me every time!!! Of course, I'm the same girl whose frieds would say, "Mindy, I'm going to scare you right now. BOO!!" and I would jump. I startle easily. I jump when dh walks into the room unexpectedly. :-)

CMB said...

I believe you can be a skater...

Urban Mom said...

Hi there, found you through welltrainedmind.com when tonia suggested we list our blogs. i love that you run -- me too, well sometimes... it was easier before kids! and your sense of humor has pulled me in to check back in. anyway, just saying hi!

Jenny in Ca said...

loved your list! #4- I have issues with the biscuits too! lately I have casually ordered the kids to do it...

#7- LOL!