September 17, 2010

In which I beg time to slow down so I can blog

I cannot believe it is Friday! I have been so diligent to blog regularly and now- only one post this week?

Eeeeeeee. Deplorable.

We have been finishing up that big 'ol tree. That big 'ol tree is trying to kill us. It keeps eating Kevin's chainsaw blades costing us more money, which in turn makes me eat copious amounts of Mallomars. Their marshmallowy goodness soothes my frustration.

I have been trying in vain to decorate for fall. All I have accomplished so far is hanging a wreath on the front door. Too bad leaves and acorns strewn about the yard do not constitute proper fall decorating because I am so rocking that look. I am also rocking the inside have not cleaned my house or done laundry in a week look. Nice.

Here is what is making me kinda not care- I am going to see Wicked on Sunday with my mom and sister. We are uber excited! Have you been? Is it amazing? Dish, people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you just gather up some of those acorns a put them in a basket and call it a day?

Nice and simple and to the point.

FairfieldHouse said...

First off, it's still summer, regardless of what blogville, department stores and magazines want you to believe. If you decorate now, pumpkins will be mush due to the heat. (Or am I the only one out here that actually goes pumpkin picking and uses real pumpkins?)
I did see wicked way back when it first opened. I LOVED IT and so will you. There's always two sides to every story.
Enjoy!

Your Friend,
Deborah

Laney said...

Thank-you, Deborah. I feel absolved now. :-)