October 10, 2015

Have You Seen Reviewsio?

With the holidays fast approaching, I recently began making my lists of all of the things that I need to get done and people to shop for for Christmas.  Amazon is always my first go to site, and so when a friend posted on Facebook about a new company called Reviewsio, I was all over it.  Amazon sellers give their products, to people like me and you, in exchange for honest product reviews.  Sellers need good reviews to sell their products and the products are offered at deep discounts because of this.

Reviewsio launched on October 1, 2015 and now their online deal catalog is available for you to browse.  You search the catalog, choose your deal, get your product, test it out, and then write your review.  It's that simple!

All you need to do is become a Reviewio member and have an Amazon account.  If your request for the deal is approved, you get a voucher code that will knock down the price of that item when you checkout on Amazon. You order it, you test it, you review it, YOU KEEP IT. It’s really that simple!

No comments: