September 24, 2005

Recently Said

Tuesday night, Jeremy arrives home from Cub Scouts and proudly announces, "I have to do family activity F, but I have to do it with my own family." Oookkaaayy. The bigger question, whose family was he planning on doing family activity F with?

Friday morning, me yelling because I sat on the toilet seat and someone had tinkled on it. Again. I yell out into the hallway, "Stop peeing on the toilet seat, please!" I hear Joe in his room, "Pee-pee-pee-pee. NO, mommy, NO." I have to admit, I am not sure who he was angry at or why, but he loves to repeat the things that I yell.

Friday afternoon, on the way home from art. "Jeremy, what an awesome dinosaur you made!" I exclaim. Sheepishly grinning, he says," I am a very good dinosaur artist."

Saturday afternoon. The Scene: Me commenting, extremely favorably, about Mel Gibson on Jules' blog. Kevin, reading over my shoulder (this does not bother me in.the.least.) says, "Who is Mel?" I say, "Duh, Mel Gibson. Didn't you read my blog?" "Yes," he says, "I read your blog. I read all about the other men you are lusting after."

Sigh. It was a Meme. Everyone else did it, even my mother! And, yes, in case you are wondering, I would jump off the bridge if everyone else did. (grin)

2 comments:

J-Lynn said...

Our kids would have a blast together and the bathroom would be disgusting. My boys (and even my daughter occassionally) ALWAYS pee on the seat!!! I tell my 8yo to remember to lift BOTH seats because it's not fair if mommy sits in it. He tells me he can't hold it that long, he has to GOoooooooooooooooooo LOL I'm getting a sign I saw once:

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
Be a sweetie and wipe the seatie".

Geo was teasing me about the celebrities too until I reminded him of his favorites (Vivica A. Foxx & Helen Hunt. Angelina Jolie gets a high rank too). Both we both know we're secure, happy, and comfortable with each other and woulnd't have it any other way. But it's fun to pout and tease sometimes isn't it? ;-)

HUGS!

Dy said...

ROFL! I love the things your boys say. And I'd love to know who he was planning to do Activity F with...

I have two toilet sayings I use, depending on my mood. Good mood: make sure you get plenty on the floor and the back of the tank! (They giggle, as if I've lost my mind.) Bad mood (or just. cleaned. it.): IN the toilet, not ON it, boys! (They still giggle. I'm starting to wonder if they know I'm talking to them...)

That's funny about your list. Zorak helped me with mine, but just rolled his eyes at Patrick Stewart (he isn't thrilled that I'm attracted to a bald man, but he has "issues" about that, anyway, lol).

OH! OH! And I wanted to tell you - he *laughed* at a blog entry this week! Oh happy day! He actually snorted and chuckled. But I'll take it. :-)

I'm glad you're about and blogging. :-) NOW, if you were just on IM once in a while... *ahem*...