April 20, 2006

Not Really a Meme

I saw this at Donna's and a few of you wonderful ladies did it also. I really liked the idea of it, so here goes mine:

Name 10 of Life's Simple Pleasures

1. The first cup of coffee in the morning.

2. The sound of my children's laughter echoing through the house.

3. Having four toilets!!

4. Running.

5. Brach's jelly beans.

6. Having Joe say, "Give you kisses, mommy."

7. Flowering trees in my backyard.

8. Going to the beach with the boys. (If only we could do something about the sand. hardy-har-har)

9. A breeze when I am hot.

10. Being present to see my children learn.

If you do it, leave me a comment.

Look to the finish!

6 comments:

Randi said...

Nice list! We have 4 toilets too--sometimes I think that is such a ridiculous number but we definitely put them to good use! ;)

Oklahoma Girl said...

Thanks for sharing!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Blessed be...

Laney said...

And I hope you have a wonderful day, Sleepless! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I only have three! No fair!
:-)

Glad to see the troll was deleted. I don't like it when people make assumptions about people they don't even know. We all knew you were just joking. sheeeesh!
Don't let the turkeys/trolls get you down.
-dawn

J-Lynn said...

Well, even though 7 people and 1 toilet is challenging at times, I think I'd take it over cleaning 4...LOL

Beautiful 10 things, I especiallly liked the "breeze" one. That's so true...

HUGS

Unknown said...

Hi Laney,
I got this from my sis's website, and so I have my list on my blog. It was fun to see how much joy I could squeeze out of even my most unpleasant or stressful day. I find myself continuing to ask myself each day since, what gives me joy today? It certainly makes you think about a lot.