June 21, 2011

Chance of rain, possible shark attack

Today we are hosting our home school summer pool fellowship. Today is the kick off for it, and I am peering anxiously out the window hoping that the ominous looking clouds burn off and the sun makes and sustains an appearance. According to weather.com, the chance of rain is 30%. That gives us a 70% chance of no rain. I know I am awesome at math, no need to compliment me.

I remember when I was a young girl I hated swimming in the pool alone because I was afraid of sharks in the pool. Absurd, right, but I was frightened nonetheless. Then I grew older and my fear of sharks in the pool subsided...until I saw this.


If this shark can get into that pool, imagine what size shark can make its way into our pool!


dun-dun! dun-dun! dun-dun! dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun, da-na-na!

Charlie, take my word for it. Don't look back. Swim, Charlie. Swim!

No comments: